TERMS AND CONDITIONS INTERNAL DECORATION
1) Company bank details will be provided on an invoice which will be given to the client the day before completion of the work. If the client is satisfied with the work, payment is required on the day of completion by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
2) Any work expected to take longer than 1 week will require an interim payment of 25% to cover the cost of materials etc. and an interim payment at the end of each week following.
3) All our work is fully guaranteed by us. If you are not satisfied with the standard of work for whatever reason, we will always endeavour to remedy the situation and rectify any shortcomings as part of our commitment to provide a high standard of service and workmanship.
4) All necessary materials can and will be provided by us and will always be of a high quality and used in an appropriate manner as per the manufacturer’s guidelines. Where it is necessary to match existing décor, our work will be carried out with this in mind, using appropriate materials that provide an exact match where possible. If an exact match will not be achievable, the client will be consulted.
5) Any quote or estimate is subject to revision if there are any changes to the nature or extent of the requested work. This may apply to both labour and materials.